The SunFocus® Hybrid Solar Electric Oven
America’s Hybrid Solar Electric Oven since 2012
Highest Quality – Reliable – Convenient – Easy to Use
- Keep you electric bills lower and your home cooler… Use the SunFocus as your “summer kitchen” oven.
- Uses more environmentally friendly solar and electric energy vs. burning “traditional” fuels like wood, propane, or even charcoal.
- Bakes the widest variety of foods from cakes, pies, cookies to chicken, roasts, and breads.
- No real effort on your part… as easy as opening up a suitcase.
- Wind resistant design
- Rugged outer case shell made of “Kydex” HPDE plastic
- External dimensions 22 x 22 x 12 in.
- Tempered double paned glass for best heat retention efficiency
- Multi-material thermal heat resistant layers
- Two independent internal pre-set thermostats
- Specially designed thermal heating pad 465 watts / 115v. AC
- Curved focusing lid
- Built-in circuit fuse
- Multi-function high / low power switch
- Power-on illumination indicator light
- High quality American made anodized aluminum reflectors
- Aluminum alloy cooking chamber pan.
- Portable and balanced handle for easier handling wt. 32lbs