The UGLI™ Hybrid Solar-Electric Oven
- Wind resistant outdoor design
- External dimensions 22 x 22 x 12 in.
- Tempered double paned glass for best heat retention efficiency
- Multi-material thermal heat resistant layers
- Two independent internal pre-set thermostats
- Specially designed thermal heating pad 465 watts / 115v. AC
- Built-in circuit fuse
- Multi-function high / low power switch
- Power-on illumination indicator light
- High quality American made anodized aluminum reflectors
- Aluminum alloy cooking chamber pan.
- Portable and balanced handle for easier handling wt. 32lbs
The UGLI™ hybrid solar electric oven – Reliable, Convenient, Outdoor cooking machine! Consider a few key solar oven benefits:
- Keep you electric bills lower and your home cooler… Use the SunFocus as your “summer kitchen” oven.
- Uses more environmentally friendly solar and electric energy vs. burning “traditional” fuels like wood, propane, or even charcoal.
- Bakes the widest variety of foods from cakes, pies, cookies to chicken, roasts, and breads.
- No real effort on your part… as easy as opening up a suitcase.